Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lets get started...

Well, here we are at the end of month one. World Ventures...what a trip!

Lets start at the beginning....My girlfriend says to me, Kristi you really need to check out this new business idea. Ok I said, and I viewed the 1-2-3- on the website that she sent to me. WOW, was I impressed, 2 days later I am a new World Ventures rep with my own travel business. 36 hours after that I had signed 9 new reps and was on my way. I have since been to several amazing presentations and trainings. The people that I have met in the short time since I have started are incredible. The level of excitment in the room is crazy. The people involved in this new venture are fabulous. They are dedicated to helping you and will do what they can for you. Where else can you have your own business for such a small amount, get 6 customers, make back your initial investment and have no overhead!!! This is it folks, the real deal!!! So, this is the beginning, I am saying to you, my friends, check out this web site, view the 1-2-3 and you can be apart of the fastest-growing, hottest thing out there! Join me and you can ride the wave of financial freedom, more family time and a life so wonderful you won't be sure if it is yours!! This IS the next big thing!! Mydreamteamtours.com
I'll be back with the rest of the ride as we progress. Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment